Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Insanity Day 14

So I have been doing insanity for 2 weeks now, and every day i wake up and ask myself why am i doing this. This is so hard and i think i am crazy. My thoughts are to get that perfect body. "dig deeper".  today was pure cardio and cardio abs... theres no way in hell that the 2 should be done right after the other, but i did it and i hate myself for it. My Body is crazy right now.  I was previously posting my progress on Facebook, but i figured this was better, and more personal. I haven't lost any weight yet, and its a little discouraging.  Tomorrow is my fit test, so i will measure myself and see if i have lost any inches. I look at myself and want to say that i see changes but, that could be me just boosting myself up to keep going.  I will try my best to complete the whole 60 days, and after i was thinking of doing p90x. The hardest part of it all is i know i need to change my diet.  I've tried every diet under the sun, and lose the weight to gain it back double. So my encouragement to diet is kinda getting harder and harder.  Struggling with body image.

No comments:

Post a Comment